Terms & Conditions
All orders placed with us before 12 noon can usually be delivered within 48 hours (lead times may extend during busy periods).
Please provide an accurate delivery address and contact details when placing your order, including 2 contact phone numbers if possible. We will ring you to arrange delivery.
Normal delivery times are 9am 5pm, Monday Friday. Specific times cannot be guaranteed.
If you cannot be home to accept delivery, and have paid in advance, you can ask us to leave your logs in a safe place on your premises. We ask you to be specific with your instructions.
Our product dimensions are 1.2m x 1.0m x 1.6m.
Delivery is by taillift truck. Your order will be offloaded using a manual pallet truck which only operates on a level ground with a hard smooth surface. Hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel.
Please ensure that your property allows for a 7.5 tone truck. Without adequate access your delivery will be kerbside only.
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of a customer agreeing to a delivery and not being at home during agreed period to accept delivery, a redelivery charge of €50 per pallet will apply.
- Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be kerbside (ie. left as close as possible to the property).
- All goods must be checked on arrival, and delivery paperwork signed unless prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property, at which point these will be left at the customer's risk.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to Woods Firewood Products Ltd.
- In the event of any dispute resulting in the goods being returned to Woods Firewood Products Ltd, payment will be refunded to the customer less delivery charges.
wood cutting process.